Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Wonderful Kids Craft


This week I decided to let my kids pick a craft out of the surprise box. The surprise box is a box I keep in the back of the arts and crafts closet with clearence items I happen to pick up. These I got from AC Moore when they were on clearence for $0.25 each. Boy was this probably one of the funnest crafts I have done with my kids in a long time. And for a total of $0.50 out of pocket, and an hour of fun         family time who can complain?                                                                                                                  

Next week we are making a recycling robot. If this is something you want to do keep an eye out in the recycling bin for great objects to make your super green robot out of.

No comments:

Post a Comment