Friday, July 1, 2011

Thank You to my FANS!

I would like to say sorry to the followers of my blog. I have had a big change in my work schedule and its taken a few days to rearrange my schedule and get back into the swing of things. I also have a vacation coming up July 6th thru the 11th. I will be in the middle of the woods and probably without service, but I will do my best to get the deals up for you if I can. If not my blog will explode on July 11th with all my match-ups  and coupon deals. Please feel free to post anything you come across, as we are all in this together. I'm hoping to catch up on the post I have missed for the last two weeks and put up some great freebies, deals, and giveaways for today. Thank you again for following along with The Crafty Couponing Mama! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment